Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just seeing how this stupid thing works..... it's the latest trend.

6 comments:

Angie said...

You would be a funny blogger. I think you should post all the funny things that happen to you. It would give me something to laugh at during the day!

shannon m said...

I agree with Angie that you should start blogging. You could post all of your dating adventures, and that would be entertaining for everyone!

Chad and Stacey said...

Martin I'm so proud of you for blogging. You're really starting to pop out of your shell and become social. We've all worried about you the last year or so. We thought you were afraid to put yourself "out there." haha yeah right.

Natasha said...

Haha! Aww, you should definitely start blogging! I need to get more friends on here as well!Get to postin'! ;)

Natasha said...

Haha! Aww, you should definitely start blogging! I need to get more friends on here as well!Get to postin'! ;)

Anonymous said...

Its been over a year since you have dones anything on here... get a move on seriously lol!